James Michael Pitt Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The James Micheal Pitt Memorial Endowed Scholarship was established in 1993 in memory of Mike Pitt, a Physics and Computer Science professor at the Eastfield Campus for 22 years by his family. The scholarship provides the Eastfield Campus students majoring in mathematics, science or computer science financial assistance.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Major in Science, Computer Science, or Mathematics
- Must be a student attending the Eastfield Campus during the period of the award
- Must have completed a minimum of 9 credit hours at Dallas College prior to the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours for the period of the award
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.*
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $250 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 03-Eastfield Campus, Computer Science, Mathematics, Science