John G. Outland Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The John G. Outland Memorial Endowed Scholarship was established in 1974 by the Texas Lone Star Chapter, Club Managers Association of America upon the retirement of Mr. Outland as club manager for the Dallas Country Club, a position he had held since 1939. Upon his retirement, Mr. Outland became executive secretary of the Texas Lone Star Chapter, Club Managers Association of America. He still held this position until his death in July 1985.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Major in Food & Hospitality Service
- Must be a student attending the El Centro Campus during the period of the award.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*