Alluri Family STEM Scholarship
The Alluri Family STEM Scholarship was established in 2021 by Prasanna Alluri, M.D., Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical, in memory of his father, Dr. A.V.N. Raju. This scholarship will provide financial assistance to students interested in pursuing an education and career in a STEM field.
- Major in STEM
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must have completed 40 credit hours *or less *prior to the period of the award
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
- Essay Required
- Recommendation Required from a faculty member familiar with your work and achievements
- $500 Spring only
- 08-Dallas College (Every campus), STEM