Dallas College Faculty Association Endowed Scholarship
The Dallas College Faculty Association (DCFA) Endowed Scholarship was established in 1986 to recognize deserving students and enable them to continue their academic careers at Dallas College.
- Must have a minimum Dallas College GPA of 3.0
- Must be a student attending Dallas College during the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at Dallas College prior to the period of the award
- Must answer the supplemental questions below
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
- $300 Spring only
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 02-Cedar Valley Campus, 03-Eastfield Campus, 04-El Centro Campus, 05-Mountain View Campus, 06-North Lake Campus, 07-Richland Campus, 08-Dallas College (Every campus), 21-International /DACA
- Supplemental Questions
- What are your academic and career goals? Please explain in detail.
- What type of hardship or adversity have you overcome that would make you a deserving applicant for this scholarship? Other adversities besides financial are preferred.
- Provide name and email address for a recommendation/reference letter from a Dallas College faculty member. To ensure your recommendation request is received by Dallas College faculty you MUST use their new @DallasCollege.edu email address.
- Provide name and email address for a recommendation/reference letter from an individual who can provide information about your academic or career potential. To ensure your recommendation request is received by Dallas College faculty you MUST use their new @DallasCollege.edu email address.