Lonon Leadership Scholarship
The Lonon Leadership Scholarship was established in 2016 by Dr. Justin Lonon, Chancellor, in support of students who are active in a leadership position in Phi Theta Kappa, the Student Government Association, or other student organizations at Dallas College.
- Must be an active member in a leadership role in Phi Theta Kappa, Student Government Association, or other student organizations at Dallas College
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Must answer the supplemental questions below
- $250 Fall only
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 02-Cedar Valley Campus, 03-Eastfield Campus, 04-El Centro Campus, 05-Mountain View Campus, 06-North Lake Campus, 07-Richland Campus, 08-Dallas College (Any campus location), 20-General (Any Program of Study or Major), 21-Open to All Students, including International & DACA
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an active member in a leadership role in Phi Theta Kappa, Student Government Association or other student organization at Dallas College?
- What student clubs, organizations, or professional associations have you held a leadership position, or currently have a leadership position?
- What community service or volunteer activities or college organizations are you involved in or have been involved in and why?
- Provide name and email address for confirmation of community service from the organization where you have volunteered (required).
- Provide names and email addresses for confirmation of community service from the organization where you have volunteered (optional).
- 1. Confirmation of Community Service (optional)
- 2. Confirmation of Community Service (optional)