Eastfield Visual Arts Scholarship
The Eastfield College Visual Arts Scholarship was established to recognize outstanding artistic achievement by Visual Arts students at Eastfield College and offer financial assistance enabling recipients to pursue further education and/or career advancement in the Visual Arts.
- Major in Visual Arts or Studio Arts
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must be an Eastfield College student
- Must be pursuing a university transfer to earn a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at Dallas College prior to the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours for the period of the award
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $150 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 03-Eastfield Campus, Art