James Franz Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The James Franz Memorial Endowed Scholarship was established in 1999 in memory of James Franz outstanding Paralegal student at the El Centro Campus who was killed in a motorcycle accident. This scholarship will be awarded to students who are a Paralegal major.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Major in Paralegal
- Must be a student attending the El Centro Campus during the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at Dallas College prior to the period of the award
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- Recipient must write a letter of thanks to the family of James Franz.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $150 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 04-El Centro Campus, Paralegal