Dallas Area Paralegal Association Scholarship
The El Centro Campus Paralegal Scholarship was established in 2019 by the Dallas Area Paralegal Association (DAPA) to assist El Centro Campus Paralegal students with tuition and books.
- Must be a student attending the El Centro Campus during the period of the award.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.3
- Major in Paralegal
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have a degree plan on file at the El Centro Campus
- Essay Required
- Reference/Recommendation Required
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $625 Fall/Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 04-El Centro Campus, Paralegal