Bridgestone Firestone Automotive Technology Scholarship
The Bridgestone Firestone Automotive Technology Scholarship was established in 1999 by Bridgestone Firestone, Inc. to attract more Brookhaven Campus students to an automotive service industry education.
- Major in Automotive Technology
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must be a student attending the Brookhaven Campus during the period of the award.
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- $1,000 Fall/Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, Automotive