Mildren Montgomery Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The Mildren Montgomery Memorial Endowed Scholarship was established in 1976 in memory of Mildren Montgomery, founding Dallas College Trustee member, by his widow, Millie Montgomery.
- Must be a second-year Business major
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours at Dallas College prior to the period of the award
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial needs. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $200 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 02-Cedar Valley Campus, 03-Eastfield Campus, 04-El Centro Campus, 05-Mountain View Campus, 06-North Lake Campus, 07-Richland Campus, 08-Dallas College (Any campus location), Business