CompuCredit "Aspire a Mas" Endowed Scholarship
The CompuCredit “Aspire a Mas” Endowed Scholarship was established in 2001 by a donation from the CompuCredit Corporation and matched by the Dallas College Foundation. This scholarship will provide financial support for students who attend the Mountain View Campus.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Must be a student attending the Mountain View Campus during the period of the award.
- Must see a financial aid advisor at Mountain View Campus for a financial need assessment in order to apply for this scholarship.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $1000 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 05-Mountain View Campus, 20-General (Any Program of Study or Major)