CompuCredit "Aspire a Mas" Endowed Scholarship
The CompuCredit “Aspire a Mas” Endowed Scholarship was established in 2001 by a donation from the CompuCredit Corporation and matched by the Dallas College Foundation. This scholarship will provide financial support for students who attend the Mountain View Campus.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Must be a student attending the Mountain View Campus during the period of the award.
- Must see a financial aid advisor at Mountain View Campus for a financial need assessment in order to apply for this scholarship.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
- Essay Required
- Reference/Recommendation Required
- *Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits. *
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $1,000 Fall/Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 05-Mountain View Campus, 20-General