El Centro Minority Career Fair Scholarship
The El Centro College Minority Career Fair Scholarship was established in 1998 to assist students attending El Centro Campus and in need of financial assistance.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Must be a student attending the El Centro Campus during the period of the award.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for period of award
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- $200 per fall and spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 04-El Centro Campus, 20-General (Any Program of Study or Major)