El Centro 50th Anniversary Endowed Scholarship
The El Centro Campus 50th Anniversary Endowed Scholarship celebrates the 50th Anniversary of El Centro Campus while providing the promise of higher education to outstanding new students.
- Must be an El Centro Campus student
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must answer the supplemental questions –
What does college mean to you?
- Please provide a name and email address for a recommendation from a high school or college faculty member or counselor.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- $500 Fall/Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 04-El Centro Campus, 20-General
- Supplemental Questions
- What does college mean to you?
- Provide name and email address for a recommendation from a high school or college faculty member or counselor.
- What campus will you attend during the upcoming fall semester?