Mustang Technology Engineering Scholarship at El Centro
The Mustang Technology Engineering Scholarship was established in 2008 by the Mustang Technology Group to provide scholarships to students interested in engineering.
- Major in Engineering Technology
- Must have a minimum Dallas College GPA of 3.0
- Must be a student attending the El Centro Campus during the period of the award.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have completed a minimum of 3 credit hours at Dallas College prior to the period of the award
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $1,500 per Fall & Spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 04-El Centro Campus, Engineering