Jerry Jones Music Scholarship (part-time students)
The Jerry Jones Music Scholarship was established in 1996 by long-time El Centro Campus Music instructor Jerry Jones to support deserving full-time and part-time El Centro Campus students enrolled in the music program. Mr. Jones is a long-time instructor in music at the El Centro Campus. His wife, Fay, is also on the music faculty at El Centro.
- Major in Music or interested in Music
- Must be a student attending the El Centro Campus during the period of the award.
- Must have a minimum DCCCD GPA of 2.0
- Must be enrolled in a maximum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in 3 hours of music courses for the period of the award
- Must submit an audition video file of musical performance
- Must show general knowledge in performance
- Must answer the supplemental questions below
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
This scholarship is awarded each Fall and Spring semester. You must reapply each semester.
- $200 must reapply for each semester
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 04-El Centro Campus, 21-Open to All Students, including International & DACA, Music
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Music major or interested in Music?
- Submit an audition video file of your musical performance.