Dorothy Johnson Booth Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The Dorothy Johnson Booth Memorial Endowed Scholarship was established in 1997 in memory of Dorothy Booth, an outstanding El Centro faculty member, who for over 20 years taught psychology to students with heartfelt dedication, enthusiasm, and excellence. After she retired from classroom teaching, she devoted her time to volunteer work in her community.
- Major in Psychology
- Must be a second-year Psychology major
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must be a student attending the El Centro Campus during the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at Dallas College prior to the period of the award
- Must demonstrate a personal commitment to community service
- To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.