Mr. & Mrs. William H. King & Valerie Freeman Scholarship
The Mr. & Mrs. William H. King & Valerie Freeman Scholarship was established in 2000 by the Imprimis Group employees and friends of Valerie Freeman, owner of Imprimis in honor of her and in memory of her parents. Valerie Freeman was a former President and Director of the Dallas College Foundation.
- Major in Business
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Must be a Dallas College student
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours for the period of the award
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $250 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 02-Cedar Valley Campus, 03-Eastfield Campus, 04-El Centro Campus, 05-Mountain View Campus, 06-North Lake Campus, 07-Richland Campus, 08-Dallas College (Any campus location), Business