Lassiter Early College Community Service Scholarship
The Lassiter Early College Community Service Scholarship was established in 2013 when the Early College High School at the El Centro Campus was officially named the Dr. Wright L. Lassiter Jr. Early College High School and supports students who show strong potential to succeed and demonstrate a personal commitment to the community by volunteering at least 20 hours of community service yearly. This high school provides motivated, mature students a unique opportunity to attend a high school located on the El Centro Campus.
- Must be a student attending the El Centro Campus during the period of the award.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must be a Lassiter Early College High School student or graduate
- Recipient must perform at least 10 hours of volunteer service each semester. Volunteer service can be with a non-profit organization or any college related volunteer activity.
- Recipient must submit a list of all volunteer service hours with contact information at the end of the fall semester to receive your spring award.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring award. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $500 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 04-El Centro Campus, 20-General (Any Program of Study or Major)