Mary Musgrave Scholarship
The Mary Musgrave Scholarship was established in 2014 by the Altrusa International Inc. of Southwest Dallas County in memory of former member and president, Mary Musgrave.
- Must have a minimum Dallas College GPA of 2.0
- Must be a student attending the Cedar Valley Campus during the period of the award.
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
- Scholarship can not be awarded to members, children or relatives of Altrusa International Inc. of Southwest Dallas County
- Recipient will need to take a picture with Altrusa International Inc. of Southwest Dallas County for historical purposes.
- Recipient will receive an Altrusa information packet.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- $250 per fall & spring semesters
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 02-Cedar Valley Campus, 20-General (Any Program of Study or Major)