Dia de la Familia Scholarship
The Dia de la Familia Scholarship was established in 2008 by sponsors of the annual Dia de la Familia event. The scholarship supports Hispanic students attending Dallas College.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours prior to the period of the award
- The scholarship is open to everyone; that meets the criteria; however, preference will be given to Hispanic applicants if such preference does not significantly detract from Dallas College’s non-discriminatory policies.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $500 Fall/Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 08-Dallas College (Every campus), 20-General