Dr. Marilyn S. Ward and Jay T. Ward Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The Dr. Marilyn S. Ward and Jay T. Ward Memorial Endowed Scholarship was established by Dr. Marilyn Ward, former History instructor at the Brookhaven Campus, in memory of her husband, Jay Ward to provide scholarships for students attending the Brookhaven Campus. The scholarship is to be awarded to students representing the Divisions of Business, Social Science and Fine Arts.
- Major in Fine Arts, Social Science, or Business
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must be a student attending the Brookhaven Campus during the period of the award
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
- $500 Fall/Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, Art, Business, Psychology