PepsiCo Uplift Scholarship for Career and Technical Certificate Programs
PepsiCo Foundation’s Uplift Scholarship for Career and Technical Certificate Programs provides quality education and workforce pathways for African American and Hispanic students in the attainment of a technical or certificate toward an industry recognized credential. The scholarship program offers a broad range of training and services to help students complete education and obtain in-demand jobs with livable and sustainable wages. The scholarship is open to everyone; however, preference will be given to African American and Hispanic applicants if such preference does not significantly detract from Dallas Colleges non-discriminatory policies.
- Must be a Dallas College student
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Major in one of the following areas Advanced Manufacturing/ Mechatronics Technology, Advanced Manufacturing and Design, Business Hospitality and Global Trade (Culinary- Pastry-Hospitality) Food and Hospitality Foundations or Food and Hospitality Specialist, Computer Information Technology (Networking Security, PC Support, Programming or Web/Internet Services), Cyber Security (Digital Forensics Analyst), Engineering Technology, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, and Manufacturing Technology.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA prior to scholarship application.
- The scholarship is open to everyone; that meets the criteria; however, preference will be given to African American and Hispanic applicants if such preference does not significantly detract from Dallas Colleges non-discriminatory policies.
- Recipient must complete certificate program within 12 months.
- Recipient may be asked to participate in a face-to-face or virtual engagement event for professional development.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 02-Cedar Valley Campus, 03-Eastfield Campus, 04-El Centro Campus, 05-Mountain View Campus, 06-North Lake Campus, 07-Richland Campus, 08-Dallas College (Any campus location), Business, Computer Information Technology, Food & Hospitality, Logistics, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Technology, PepsiCo, Supply Chain Management