John Berry Management Endowed Scholarship
The John Berry Management Endowed Scholarship was established in 2008 by the El Centro Campus to recognize the tremendous positive impact John has made and continues to make in the lives of countless students, colleagues, our college, and our community college district, the faculty, and staff of the Business/Design and Public Service.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Major in Management
- Must be a student attending the El Centro Campus during the award period.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial needs. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
- Scholarship is open to everyone that meets the criteria; however, preference will be given to non-traditional returning to complete their education so long as such preference does not significantly detract from Dallas College’s nondiscriminatory policies.
- ESSAY REQUIRED
- RECOMMENDATION/REFERENCE REQUIRED
- * To qualify for this scholarship, you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*
This scholarship is awarded each Fall and Spring semesters. You must reapply each semester.