Richland Campus Pharmacy Technician Scholarship
The Richland Campus Pharmacy Technician Scholarship was established in 1993 in support of the newly created Pharmacy Technician Program at the Richland Campus.
- Major in Pharmacy
- Must be accepted into the Richland Campus Pharmacy Technician program beore the period of the award.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must have completed a minimum of 6 credit hours before the period of the award
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
This scholarship is awarded each Fall and Spring semesters. You must reapply each semester.
- $750 Must reapply for each semester
- 07-Richland Campus, Pharmacy