PepsiCo Uplift Scholarship for Continuing Education Programs
*PepsiCo Foundation’s Uplift Scholarship for Professional Continuing Education Certificate Programs *provides quality education and workforce pathways for African American and Hispanic students in the attainment of a professional continuing education certificate toward an industry recognized credential. The scholarship program offers a broad range of training and services to help students complete education and obtain in-demand jobs with livable and sustainable wages. Continuing Education courses may be articulated into college credits. The scholarship is open to everyone; however, preference will be given to African American and Hispanic applicants if such preference does not significantly detract from Dallas Colleges non-discriminatory policies.
Must be a Dallas College Student
Must be enrolled in a minimum of 2 Professional Continuing Education units within the required program of study for period of award
Must be enrolled in one of the following Continuing Education Programs:
Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA prior to submission of scholarship application.
The scholarship is open to everyone; that meets the criteria; however, preference will be given to African American and Hispanic applicants if such preference does not significantly detract from Dallas Colleges non-discriminatory policies.
- Advanced Manufacturing/Mechatronics Technology
- Advanced Manufacturing and Design
- Business Hospitality and Global Trade (Culinary- Pastry-Hospitality)
- Food and Hospitality Foundations
- Food and Hospitality Specialist
- Computer Information Technology (Digital Forensics Analyst)
- Engineering Technology
- Supply Chain Management
- Manufacturing Technology
- Networking Security, (PC Support, Programming or Web/Internet Services)
- Cyber Security
Must complete certificate program within 12 months.
Recipient may be asked to participate in a face-to-face or virtual engagement event for professional development.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required Professional Continuing Education Units by the application deadline.*