Richard McCrary International Study-Abroad Endowed Scholarship
The Richard McCrary International Study-Abroad Endowed Scholarship was established in 1999 as a tribute to the late Richard McCrary, long-time Dallas administrator, to provide financial assistance for Dallas College students enrolling in a Dallas College sponsored international travel opportunity during the summer.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Must be a Dallas College student attending
- Must have been accepted into a Dallas College sponsored study-abroad program for academic credit
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at Dallas College prior to the period of the award
- Must include two recommendations, one from a Dallas College faculty or staff member and one from a character reference
- $1,000 Summer only
- 08-Dallas College (Any campus location), Study Abroad
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe your reason for needing this scholarship and reason for participating in this travel/study abroad opportunity. Include your current school experience and future goals.
- Provide names and email addresses for two recommendation - one from a teacher or faculty member and one from an organization where student volunteered.To ensure your recommendation request is received by Dallas College faculty you MUST use their new @DallasCollege.edu email address.
- Provide name and email address for recommendation from a teacher or faculty member
- Provide name and email address for recommendation from an organization where student volunteered
- Are you enrolled or will you be enrolled in a Dallas College sponsored Study Abroad or Field Study program?
- Provide the course name, date, and destination of the trip you are taking with a Dallas College sponsored Study Abroad or Field Study program.
- Course Name
- Date of Trip
- For verification of Study Abroad eligibility, provide the name and email address of the Dallas College faculty member sponsor of the study abroad trip you are participating in.