Eastfield Campus Academy of Science & Technology Endowed Scholarship
The Eastfield Campus Academy of Science & Technology Endowed Scholarship was established in 1990 to provide scholarships for honor students majoring in Science, Math, or Technology at the Eastfield Campus.
- Major in Mathematics, Technology, or Science
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must be a student attending the Eastfield Campus during the period of the award
- Must be an honor student
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- * To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.*