Brookhaven College Music Scholarship
The Brookhaven College Music Scholarship was established in 2000 to support Brookhaven College freshman music students who demonstrate a strong commitment to music and are enrolled in music courses and have a declared major in Music. The scholarship is awarded to current music students who demonstrate musical talent and proficiency in instrumentals, vocals, composition, arranging, producing, conducting, and performing various genres of music.
- Must be a Brookhaven College student.
- Major in Music
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for period of award
- Must be enrolled in a music course.
- Must submit an audition video file of your musical performance.
- Must answer the supplemental questions –
Please share your educational goals and professional aspirations.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.