LeCroy SECC Scholarship
The LeCroy SECC Scholarship was established to assist students attending the LeCroy Center for Educational Telecommunications and in need of financial assistance.
- Must have a minimum DCCCD GPA of 2.0
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must be a LeCroy Center online student
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must meet federal guidelines for financial need. Applicants must complete the entire FAFSA process by May 1st.
- Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- 09-LeCroy Center