Newport Family Presidential Leadership Endowed Award
The Newport Family Presidential Leadership Endowed Award was established in 2017 by the Newport family to recognize and support students enrolled at North Lake College. This award is for students who have demonstrated significant leadership qualities in a variety of areas, including student activities, community relations, and athletics.
- Must be a North Lake College student
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours at North Lake for the period of the award
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Must have completed a minimum of 24 credit hours
- Must demonstrate leadership qualities that benefit North Lake College.
- Must have participated in non-academic activities that demonstrated leadership qualities that benefited North Lake College and the community during the period of the award.
- Must submit list all non-academic activities you have participated in and the leadership qualities you demonstrated in these activities.
- * Recipient must maintain the above requirements to receive the spring scholarship. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 06-North Lake Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list all non-academic activities you have participated in and the leadership qualities you demonstrated in these activities.