AAMAAL Nursing Scholarship
The AAMAAL Nursing Scholarship was established by AAMAAL, whose mission is to empower women through education. The scholarship will provide financial assistance to students who are accepted and enrolled in the Nursing Program at Dallas College.
- Major in Nursing
- Must be accepted into the Nursing Program at Dallas College before the period of the award
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.75
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must answer the supplemental questions
- Scholarship is open to everyone; however, preference will be given to applicants that are first-generation college students and/or single parents so long as such preference does not significantly detract from Dallas College’s nondiscriminatory policies.
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.
To qualify for this scholarship, you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
- $650 Fall/Spring
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- 01-Brookhaven Campus, 02-Cedar Valley Campus, 03-Eastfield Campus, 04-El Centro Campus, 05-Mountain View Campus, 06-North Lake Campus, 07-Richland Campus, 08-Dallas College (Every campus), 21-International /DACA, Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Provide a copy of your acceptance letter to this program.
- Provide name and email address for a recommendation from a high school counselor or teacher, college professor, or mentor. To ensure your recommendation request is received by Dallas College faculty you MUST use their new @DallasCollege.edu email address.
- What led you to choose the nursing profession?