Mountain View Campus Faculty Association Scholarship
The Mountain View Campus Faculty Association Scholarship was established in 1991 by faculty at the Mountain View Campus to support full-time students attending Mountain View.
- Must be a student attending the Mountain View Campus during the period of the award.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours for the period of the award
- Must have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours prior to the period of the award
- Must answer the supplemental questions below
To qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled in the required hours by the application deadline.
This scholarship renews for the spring semester. To receive the spring portion, the recipient must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a loss of scholarship benefits.